The following test:
The Bachelor Program in Economics is an innovative program using a practical approach and focusing on best practices in economics. In a close environment between students and lecturers, the teaching of economics is based on a high quality academic staff, both from the academic point of view as from the perspective of business/corporate experience. The active methodologies used are the most modern methodologies in the field, focused on discussing current topics and trends, involving students in extracurricular projects.
At the same time, we aim that the program, the methodologies and the syllabi meet the demands of the labour market.
- Fields included in the Bachelor
- Accounting and taxation;
- Currency and banks;
- National and international economy;
- Company management.
- Career Opportunities
This program is aimed at both those who have not entered the labour market yet, as well as those who, already working, aim to develop their skills and improve their performance in company administration, both in Europe and in the Portuguese-speaking countries, in an increasingly demanding market and in compliance with the requirements of quality, ethics and transparency.
- Public/private administration;
- Accounting and Financial management;
- Lecturing and research;
- Company/ business management;
- Banks and Insurance companies;
- SMEs Consulting/Management;
- Licensed Accountant*;
- Students should take into consideration the new requirement for Licensed Accountants by OTOC.
This Bachelor Program is included in the campaign “Seleção gradUAL”. Read more
- Adquirir referências conceptuais e históricas adequadas sobre a cooperação internacional;
- Conhecer as abordagens teóricas mais relevantes sobre a cooperação para o desenvolvimento;
- Identificar os actores e os instrumentos de cooperação internacional para o desenvolvimento;
- Desenvolver técnicas de auto-aprendizagem.
As competências a adquirir pelo aluno são:
- A capacidade crítica de identificar, seleccionar e interpretar fontes de informação e indicadores de desenvolvimento;
- A aptidão para reconhecer os actores privilegiados em função dos modelos de cooperação;
- A capacidade de adaptar os insrumentos de cooperação internacional às necessidades concretas de desenvolvimento.