And also one of the following tests:
- 19-Mathematics A
- 07-Physics and Chemistry
The Bachelor program in Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications (LEET) aims to provide advanced training in the field of Electronics, particularly in Electronics and Networks and Telecommunications in companies / organizations, as well as skills in complementary fields of production and distribution of Energy, Robotics and Computing.
LEET aims to train staff with high technical skills in Electronics and Telecommunications, in selecting tools and methodologies to use in developing these technologies, in management the developing, implementation and integration process of these technologies in organizations, considering wide organization and current society.
LEET aims to train professionals who will act as catalysts of change in organizations through processes based on new technologies in the fields of Electronics and Telecommunications.
LEET is supported in four main research strands:
- Signal Processing for Telecommunication Systems
- Internet of Things
- Sea Technology
- Unmanned vehicles
DCT partnerships, including that with Cisco Academy, with the Oceanography and Fisheries Department at the University of Azores, the Office for the Extension of the Continental Shelf and the company YDreams, provide coherence to these main research strands.
LEET academic staff includes 90% PhD with experience in industry and international environments. Besides being members of the Research Centre in Technologies – Autonoma TechLab – LEET lecturers are also affiliated to other research centres, namely Instituto de Telecomunicações, the Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility [United Kingdom] and INESC-ID, among others.
D.R. Accredited by A3ES, on 02/06/2015.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of new technologies in Electronics and Telecommunications and their importance for society and organizations.
- Knowledge on new Electronic and Telecommunications Technologies, their potentials and limitations.
- Apply acquired knowledge in resolving problems in new and unfamiliar situations, in wide and multidisciplinary contexts.
- Integrate knowledge to solve complex situations.
- Critical skills in new scientific and technological proposals.
- Design models and systems based on limited or incomplete information and contradictory requirements.
- Skills to assess costs and benefits of alternative solutions in Electronics and
- Ability to work as a team, as team leader.
- Autonomy and maturity in acquiring new knowledge.
- Acquiring skills to develop research in the core fields of the Bachelor program.
- Career Opportunities
The program in Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications at Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa prepares its students to intervene in several economic sectors, as telecommunication operators, in the electronics industry or as computer network administrators. The graduate in Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications acts in the following areas in the labour market:
- Communication network architecture and design
- Analysis, design, development, optimization and assessment of complex electronic systems;
- Management of communication network
- Consulting in mobile communication systems
- Consulting and management of projects in hardware, telecommunication software and telecommunication infrastructures
- Technical and organization skills to create products and services in electronics engineering and telecommunications, as well as in robotics systems and energy production and distribution systems.
These are the areas in which companies recruit graduates in Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications:
- Telecommunication operators;
- Industrial companies in electronics;
- Large service companies;
- Consulting services;
- Telecommunication service companies;
- Public administration;