The Master in Computer Engineering and Telecommunications (MEIT), a program offered by the Sciences and Technologies Department, aims to provide advanced training in Computer Engineering and Telecommunications, particularly in areas crucial to organizations and systems:
- the WEB and the Cloud;
- mobile systems,
- networks and telecommunications;
- the risks in computer projects and the increased need of network security;
- the support to management decision-making through the use of Business Intelligence and Big Data;
- the benefits of the Internet of Things;
- ethical awareness in engineering and in technology.
Thus, MEIT will contribute to training highly qualified staff at technical and human levels, in particular, staff with expertise in Computer and in Telecommunications, which, both currently and in the future, are crucial to companies, public and private organizations and systems in all areas.