One of the following tests:
- 17-Mathematics for Social Sciences
The Bachelor Program in Management is an innovative program using a practical approach and focusing on best practices in economics. In a close environment between students and lecturers, the teaching of economics is based on a high quality academic staff, both from the academic point of view as from the perspective of business/corporate experience. The active methodologies used are the most modern methodologies in the field, focused on discussing current topics and trends, involving students in extracurricular projects.
In this context, the Bachelor in Management aims to offer training based on quality, current topics and up-to-date methodologies.
Fields included in the Bachelor in Management:
- Accounting and taxation;
- Human resources;
- Company organization.
Order n.º 13 679/2006, 12 June, D.R. Accredited by A3ES, on 18/11/2014.
- Career Opportunities
This program is aimed at both those who have not entered the labour market yet, as well as those who, already working, aim to develop their skills and improve their performance in company administration, both in Europe and in the Portuguese-speaking countries, in an increasingly demanding market and in compliance with the requirements of quality, ethics and transparency.
- Public/private administration;
- Auditing and consulting;
- Management Planning and Control;
- Sales and marketing management;
- Accounting and Financial management;
- Lecturing and research;
- Company/ business management;
- Banks and Insurance companies;
- SMEs Consulting/Management;
- Licensed Accountant*;
* Students should take into consideration the new requirement for Licensed Accountants by OTOC