- The Quality Assurance Office is led by a coordinator appointed by the Founding Entity upon consultation of the Rector.
- The Coordinator is responsible for:
- Implementing the institutional strategy to ensure quality as laid down by Conselho de Avaliação da Qualidade.
- Submit the annual activity report, namely the self-assessment and external evaluation procedures, written by the Quality Assurance Office to be assessed by Conselho de Avaliação;
- Ensure the availability on the institutional website of the reports on self-assessment, on UAL external assessment, its organic bodies and studies cycles.
Coordinator: Eng.º João Moura Ferreira
Do you want to file a compliment, suggestion or claim? Fill in the form (pdf), scan it and send it to the Quality Assurance Office firstname.lastname@example.org